10.05.2004

To which circle do you belong?

For my Medieval Literature and Theology class, we are reading Dante's Inferno. In this book, Dante puts certain figures from history and his contemporary world into different circles of hell, depending on their crimes.

If you are interested in determining which circle you are headed for*, take a survey** that will determine your destination here.


* - This does not apply if you have accepted Jesus as your Savior to forgive your sins.

** - Caution, this survey asks potentially offensive quesitons, but only for the purposes of determining your circle of hell.

4 comments:

andrew said...

I do not have time for the quiz currently, but I'm hoping to be up there with Brutus and Judas.

andrew said...

Hoping as in quiz ranking. Not hoping I actually end up there. In that case, it would be "I hope to be down there with Brutus and Judas."

Lindsey said...

Not that it matters, but I would end up in Limbo with all the other virtuous pagans. I was a bit surprised, I thought I would be somewhere worse (Worse being a relative term since it is after all, referring to hell). Ironically though, it is a place without any hope, or chance at hope. Its one of my worst fears realized, which I find interesting.

skoenig said...

I'm unfortunately in limbo, due most likely to the facts that I eat at restaurants often, and get into a lot of fistfights.