9.18.2004

O, what men dare do!

- Much Ado About Nothing (Act 4.1, l. 18)

Since my old roommate got a blog, I became instantly jealous. You see, I have wanted to get my own blog for quite some time. In fact, I had one this summer, but only for a brief amount of time, because posting on it was extremely labor intensive, and not many people came (If you wish to send me a sympathy card, I am always appreciative of any I receive about this). So, I had to dump the illustrious Parliamentarian's Blog. Therefore, I wish to unveil my new blog, "Words, words, words."

In case you are worried, I do not plan to post much (if anything) about parliamentary procedure on this blog. I suspect this blog will be more geared toward my Christian faith (which will probably be the dominant theme of this blog), literature, amusing things from life and the internet, and other things that strike my fancy (a subject which is quite broad).

So, anyway, I hope you enjoy my new blog. So it begins...

2 comments:

andrew said...

More parli pro! More parli pro! More parli pro!

Jason said...

intense!

love,
jason mulgrew
internet quasi-celebrity