9.27.2004

Praise

Having written my earlier melancholy (but hopeful) post, things may be starting to look up. I just got an e-mail from a wonderful, faithful client of mine (for those of you who do not know, I am a parliamentarian--the information is a bit out of date on that web site, by the way), perhaps needing a professional opinion for her organization. This is a good thing (it means that I might be able to pay off a bit more of my credit card bill this month than I had planned on doing!). So, whether this is the turning-point for my life to move upwards, or whether this will fall through and there will be many difficulties yet to come, I do want to praise the God who is orchestrating all of it, whether good or bad (from my perspective, of course--from His, it's all good!).

No comments: